4100 Cyclone King garage

Alvenia

We just took delivery of our 4100 Cyclone King last weekend. We took it out camping this weekend before we close it up for the winter. We have a couple of camping trips that require heat each year and would love to have heat in the garage. We were under the impression that there was heat but there isn't. We still love it and are looking forward to many camping trips next season.

Alvenia

scottyb

Congratulations on your new rig. You are going to love it. No heat and no insulation under the floor of the garage. My concern is more about cooling here in Texas. I would like to insulate the floor some way, so that it is livable with the door open and w/o needing a 3rd AC.

ILH

I was told by a dealer last summer that some owners are installing 3rd A/C units in the garages and running seperate 30 amp service (cable) to plug into the power post.

alaska dodge

I added a power outlet in the garage for electric heat and my dealer put a propane line back there for a radiant heater made for RV. I am currently using my 4100 in Alaska for the winter.

Bill

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Take the coroplast down under the garage, glue and screw on 2 layers of hard foam insulation on the bottom of the floor.

Bksvo

There isn't even cloropast under the garage floor. I have thought about gluing in insulation, though.