Cyclone 4100 King Garage Entertainment System

rgwilliams69

Searched forums again and read my manuals a couple of times, but this one still has me stumped. We have the 12v "car" stereo system int the garage that also plays DVDs for the garage TV. Originally missed the Audio/Video cable from the ceiling to the TV but I have fixed that. Now things are working! However I had a question. There are four indoor/outdoor speakers for this system - two on the roof of the garage and two on the kitchen slide (outside). I'm trying to figure out how to turn the outdoor ones off. When the kids are watching a movie inside I don't want to blast the campground/track with the audio. I thought I would just turn down the audio on the stereo system and use the TV but this apparently kills the signal through the AV cable to the TV as well. Usually these things have A/B/AB selector for the speakers but I cannot for the life find that option on the unit or remote. I can't even find a balance/fade setting to try and turn them off that way. Anyone get past this little issue?

Thanks in advance!

porthole

Retired
Jensen radio?
Use the menu in the remote to cycle through volume base treble balance and fader (that should be the in and out)

iPhone using Tapatalk

tvswain

i agree, but it is not the best set up. The speaker selection is on the volume knob press it untill you see fader. Rear is the garage and front is the outside

rgwilliams69

Hey thanks, that worked! Mine is not a Jensen though, it is a SuperSonic SC-1980D, never heard of it. Anyway my fellow campers will now not have to listen to Toy Story 3 over and over again... :)

Cheers!