Theater Seating

travlingman

Haven't been able to see a unit with theater seating. Do the seats recline back all the way or does the back recline any?

travlingman

Comparing to the regular recliners, are the leg extinsions the same length or shorter/longer? I am 6'2" and trying to figure out if I would fit.

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
These seats recline?
I can get the foot rests out but haven't figured out a way to get them to recline

Attachments

• toyhauler5.jpg
    toyhauler5.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 119

wildwolfproducts

Ours lay back good, like it way better then recliners. I'm 6ft 1" and do wish the foot rest was padded better and just a little longer. But would still go with one again. Son is 6ft6" and he even likes them.
Shoot after using this one for a while. Were searching for one for home. And will be replacing this one in the camper down the road with the lazyboy we found. Now it lays down good.
If your near me your welcome to try ours out. I'm Near Pickwick Dam in South West tn.
Pete

jbeletti

...Shoot after using this one for a while. Were searching for one for home. And will be replacing this one in the camper down the road with the lazyboy we found....

Pete,

One of my neighbors is just moving into his new home here in Crossville, TN. He just bought a really nice double theater seat from a local furniture store. It's a Lazy Boy piece too. Nice shared arm rest in the center and drink holders. One day I may just measure that up to see if it would fit my slide room :)

K

karykatz

The theater seating is a wall hugger recliner. they do recline back. It wont be as flat as standard recliner

I hope this helps

travlingman

Thanks for the help. Trying to find one to try out. Pete, thanks for the offer, but I am on the other end of the state in the Tri-Cities area. Sounds like I would like them.

wildwolfproducts

Pete,

One of my neighbors is just moving into his new home here in Crossville, TN. He just bought a really nice double theater seat from a local furniture store. It's a Lazy Boy piece too. Nice shared arm rest in the center and drink holders. One day I may just measure that up to see if it would fit my slide room :)

Jim sounds like the same one we looked at a few weeks back. And like you it will be checked to see it will fit the camper also. Man they were nice and think I could sleep a few more hours there LOL
Pete