My full time setup

KaosAD

Sold my house and bought a NT 31RED back in June. There were a lot of little bugs I had to work out but I love this trailer. Still waiting to hear back from Lippert on the dreaded #3500 bent axle problem but I'm parked here for the winter and I'll wait until the holidays are over. Some time in Jan. I'll get the work done at a shop with a great reputation just 15 miles down the road, the main reason for staying put. That is if it's approved to be worked on. Trying to fight the itch to just hit the highway.

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg

I removed the couch from the slide so I could put Daisy May's custom orthopedic mattress there and added a set of cheap drawers. Then I noticed there was enough room for a recliner and ottoman to play my Xbox in comfort.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Glad you like your rig. I like your mods. We try to keep our traveling companions happy too.

I hope your repairs go well.

If Lippert agrees to fix you axle, you might ask about upgrading to a slightly larger size.

BTW, we spend about half the year in Southern Utah. Trace

DavidB.

Just found this post.

I too had issues with the Lippert axles. Camber completely wankers. Scrapped 4 tires within 2500 miles. Contacted dealer and through them I was able to deal directly with Lippert.

I told them I thought their 3500lbs axles were on the weak side and if possible I wanted an upgrade to 4000/4500 lbs axles. The Lippert warranty mgr told me that he had already shipped 5300 lbs axles to where my trailer ( 2012 24 RBS) was being repaired. If I wasn't sitting down I would have fallen to the ground I was so surprised. Lippert also paid a portion of new tires I bought (Goddyears made in China) and I had the tires/mags balanced. They also paid for quite a few other things related to the axles.

So ask and they may come through for you.
Good luck,

A bientot,
DavidB.