Auto level and slide out

Here is a good one to figure out. 2013 LandMark Grand Canyon. Yesterday after parked and un hooked, I hit the auto level button and every time the legs moved the door slide moved out at the same time. When the beep sounded and the unit was level the door slide was 95% the way out by it self. We were standing outside watching the slide move by itself as the legs were extending and we were touching nothing. Unit has been out about 5 times and has not done this before. The last trip the auto level did not work completely right but the slide did not extend by itself. It would start then the screen on the auto level box would go blank and i would have to start it again. What is crossed? Electrical i would assume.:confused:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
It sounds like you have two seperate issues . One, if the a slide moves with the level up, there may be a bad solenoid. Try rapping on them next time you deploy the leveling system.
If the system shuts down while in use you could have a weak breaker. It is an auto reset and can be purchased at an auto parts store such as NAPA. Less than ten bucks.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

danemayer

I agree with Dave. Shutdown is likely a weak breaker. Also might be a battery issue.

The slide out moves because its valve is open and should be closed. That allows fluid to push the slide as the hydraulic pump pushes fluid for the jacks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

jnbhobe

You can open the valves with an allen wrench and run the pump to flush them out.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2