Come On Home To Mama!

Raquel

I know that with so many complaining about color changes and shower changes and other changes that I just don't remember, it seems rather frivolous to post this but ... OUR 2013 SAN ANTONIO IS ON ITS WAY TO SACRAMENTO!!!!!

There. I've gotten that off my chest. Oh. My. Gosh.

But, we're not excited. :cool:

Raquel

We signed the paperwork to create the order sometime about the middle of October. It came out of paint and detail about a week ago last Friday and it's been sitting on the lot, released for transport, waiting for a driver for a week.

Raquel

I got a call this evening saying that our San Antonio arrived this afternoon!! We're going down Thursday to go over everything and then we're spending 3 nights on their lot, coming home Sunday morning!

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Have fun, but go through everything with a fine tooth comb. It is easier it you have the dealer fix everything before you take it home.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I second what Michael said, check everything during the PDI. Even if you know, or think you know about it, things may have changed.

Raquel

After spending 3 days on the dealer's lot, we're home with our new San Antonio. It's absolutely beautiful. We couldn't be more pleased. It has all the new colors, facias, trim, all of which, together, are stunning to say the least. We had a list of things to be fixed after using everything in the trailer and then taking a checklist went through everything. The people at RVs of Sacramento are the absolute best to work with and we would very definately buy from them again. And, thank you Heartland.

K

karykatz

Trish & Raquel,

Welcomr to the Heartland Family. We know you will love your new landmark.