• Number of sites held: 20
  • Site fee: $30 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee: 20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 9/21/2013
  • Potluck time: 5:30pm

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: mnkamper(click to contact)

Additional Info:
------------------------------
Make sure that you let Deb/Steve know you're with the HOC club when you register! Although Deb does notify us when she gets a registration, please let us know too!

Rally Attendees:

1. Tom and Kathy Ireland Watertown, MN 9/19-9/22
2. Jay and Stell Coffman Bellville, TX 9/17 or 9/18-9/23
3. Ted-Nancy 9/19-9/23 (cancelled)
4. Diana and Victor Abelson Welcome, MN 9/19-9/27
5. Wayne and Nancy Jeseritz Maplewood, MN (cancelled)
6. Lynn and Linda Arvidson Prior Lake, MN 9/20-9/22
7. Brian and Ruthann Gaard, Alden, MN 9/20-9/22
8. Duane and Karin Blow, Faribault, MN

Last edited:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Sign us up! We'll be looking forward to our first MN rally and meeting new friends.

Ted-Nancy

Re: EVENT: !! Rally: MN, Owatonna - 9/20/2013 to 9/22/2013

Hi! We are planning to attend. Last year's rally was so great & lots of fun. Add us to the list of attendees! :) Ted & Nancy

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired

The 2nd MN HOC rally is off to a great start! It'll be great to see friends and make new ones again! Thanks for putting in your busy calendars, we know how much 2013 starts to fill up!
!

Burtboy

Hi, we are planning on being there if we can. Save us a place. We had a good time last year. Larry & Sandy Eisfeld

jayc

We're registered for the rally, arriving on Tuesday 9/17 and departing on Monday 9/23.

Speedy

I was laying in all this Summers plans and as I wrote this rally's dates in I noticed that it ends on a Monday (9/23) is that correct?

mnkamper

Hi John and Rana,
Hope you 2 are enjoying the great weather there!
We had many of us check the posting and we all made the same mistake. In the heading of the event, the dates are/were correct but in the body of the event they were not. We have fixed that!
Thanks for noticing!

Ted-Nancy

Would someone please remove the city/state from our name? (See post #1.) Instead, please use our forum name. (You should do this for ALL the attendees. Our names with city/state is just a welcome mat for someone to rob our home while at a HOC rally!) We attended last year's rally, but our name WITH city/state was all over the internet that we'd be attending the rally, so we had to have the police do an extra watch at our home!) So, PLEASE, PLEASE, remove our address! Thanks.

jbeletti

Would someone please remove the city/state from our name? (See post #1.) Instead, please use our forum name. (You should do this for ALL the attendees. Our names with city/state is just a welcome mat for someone to rob our home while at a HOC rally!) We attended last year's rally, but our name WITH city/state was all over the internet that we'd be attending the rally, so we had to have the police do an extra watch at our home!) So, PLEASE, PLEASE, remove our address! Thanks.

Done :)

jayc

We're here! Now the long wait for the others to start to arrive.

I've also got to give a rave review to the park owners, Steve and Deb. When we arrived, I saw that there are a LOT of trees surrounding and didn't expect much in TV reception. I wasn't disappointed, and mentioned it to Deb when we checked in. Steve later came around and told me to set the dish up on the edge of the street and then brought saw horses, orange cones and yellow tape around to protect it. Now I've got good reception! Woo Hoo!!

mnkamper

Deb and Steve are awesome hosts! They helped so much in 2012 and have continued in 2013! We're looking forward to getting there on Th.
We'll have a bonfire at the rally that will make even Kevin proud!

jayc

Tom and Kathy, thanks for a great rally! We had a ball and the bonfires were awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.