Good reviews

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
We recently ordered a new Bighorn 3400RE and especially ordered it with #7000 axles and G rated tires. Well, for some reason it arrived at the dealer with #6000 axles and E rated tires. The dealer immediately ordered another rig with the correct axles and tires and will swap them out when it arrives. I had some concerns about wheel alignment after the re-installation and e-mailed Heartland with these concerns and some questions. I received two phone calls from Heartland and they were sympathetic to my concerns and explained any diffwerences in the axles and how they will fit. I am quite impressed that two different people called to make sure my concerns were eased. This is much different than the MFG of our previous rig and the MFG of the axles on it too. :)

chardel

When we ordered our 3055 in early July, we had wanted to order the 7000 lb. axles & G tires as well but were told by C. Brady that they would not consider that and the dealer was also told that Heartland would not upgrade the axles & tires. You are lucky that your dealer seems to have a better "in"

vangoes

Look at your rims especially if you have the aluminum ones. You amy already have the 110 lb (G) rated rims even with the (E) tires and the 6000#. My 3055 BH has 6000# axles and 110# rims from the factory.

cmart

5catfam, I'm planning on changing my Mission Tires out this coming spring, will the G rated tires fit without rubbing the shocks or anything on the 08 3055?????

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
The "G" rated tires should be the same size but you should make sure you have the correct wheel rating to handle the increased air pressure.