NEW HOC Member!

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
I feel like a new man! I just joined the HOC! Guess that just slipped by me years ago and now...well...I'M LEGIT!:cool: :cool:

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Glad you're Legit now! And it's great to see you on the forum again. Loved keeping up with your cold weather experiences in the past. Don't be a stranger!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Welcome back HT. It's been a while? Glad to hear you joined our HOC. I look forward to seeing you active on the forum again. I noticed on another of you're recent posts that you were working on a project in or near Chicago. Where are you staying?

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Welcome to HOC! If you get a chance...join us here in WA for our annual rally.

Happy Camping!

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Thanks everyone! I'll be taking advantage of the 10% discount on parts from Heartland before long...it seems a guard post at a station near Tulsa got a little close to the Cyclone on the way up here and did a little bit of cosmetic damage! Nothing major effected, just made me want to kick myself in the butt! It sure feels good to be back in the Cyclone!

Ray - I'm working at the BP Refinery in Whiting, IN and parked the Cyclone about 3-4 miles away in an old mobile home park on E 134th St in Chicago. There are about 10,000 contract employees working at this refinery right now, and there are about 100 or more RVers staying at this park. Nothing fancy at all - just an old trailer park! I should be here at least 6-8 months.

Dave - yep, had to trade in the old Duramax for a big, ole Ford! It's in excellent, mint condition, King Ranch w/86,000 miles and loaded! Definitely a Beast, could hardly even tell the Cyclone was back there. It was truly amazing the pull this has over the old Duramax! Like night and day! Seems to be thirsty, though - I averaged 6 mpg from OK to Chicago! I haven't driven it solo on any road trips, yet, but will be driving back to OK after Christmas for a quick trip home. I'm guessing it'll get 14-15?

truknutt

Committed Member
Dave - yep, had to trade in the old Duramax for a big, ole Ford! It's in excellent, mint condition, King Ranch w/86,000 miles and loaded! Definitely a Beast, could hardly even tell the Cyclone was back there. It was truly amazing the pull this has over the old Duramax! Like night and day! Seems to be thirsty, though - I averaged 6 mpg from OK to Chicago! I haven't driven it solo on any road trips, yet, but will be driving back to OK after Christmas for a quick trip home. I'm guessing it'll get 14-15?

Yeah!!! Let me know if that 14-15 mpg happens!!!:eek: