• Number of sites held: 25
  • Site fee: $$29 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: $10 per rig
  • Non-Club Member fee: $30 per rig
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 9/28/2013
  • Potluck time: 5:00 pm

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: NWTFHunter(click to contact)

Additional Info:
------------------------------
Make your reservation directly with the campground and tell them you are with the Heartland Rally. Please notify me through the Forum when you make your reservation, include the number of folks in your group and your arrival date. Rally theme; "CHRISTMAS IN SEPTEMBER". More info to be announced later.

Roster:
1) Michael & Daphna Fiehler.................. Sept.24-30
2) Mike & Marylin Johnson..................... Sept. 24-29
3) Gary & Janelle Bucher........................Sept. 25
4) Ray & Judy Dalton............................ Sept. 23-30
5) Jay & Stella Coffman .........................sEPT. 25-30
6) Larry & Gayle Kuykendall
7) Hoyt & Mary Maisack ........................Sept. 25-30
8) Guy & Margie Miller .......................Sept.23-30
9) Jeff & Joy Venus..........................Sept. 25
10) Lou & Bette Dick........................Sept. 23-30
11) Roy & Sally Evans ......................Sept. 23-29
12) Steve and Mary Wilson.................Sept. 25-29
13) Bill & Barb Yelliot-Liming...............Sept. 23
14) Bernie & Judi VerHey
15) James & Ethelene Munson............Sept. 25-30
16) Bill & Donna Ellis
17) Larry & Mary Ann Oberbeck.........Sept. 25-29
18) John & Patti Holbert.....................Sept. 23-30
19) Dave & Nancy Seabolt..................Sept. 25-30
20) Tom & Gerry Weber.....................Sept. 17-
21) Jerry & Karen Vredeveld...............Sept. 24
22) Paul & Elaine Schmidt..................Sept. 23-29
23) Jim & Betty Posz ........................Sept. 26-30
24) Paul & Beth Standiford.................Sept. 25-29
25) Dan & Ann Mayer .......................Sept. 25-30
26) Les & Janice Houser
27) John & Becci Zumwalt .................Sept. 25-Oct. 1
28) Ron & Ann Parrish .......................Sept. 24-30
29) Joe & Ann Maxwell.......................Sept. 23-30

Last edited:
hello everyone I have made the reservation for branson i think we will get there on the 25 of sept and leave on the 30 of sept . will be glad to see everyone again.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We're in! The lady said they don't give out site numbers but we're registered.

bacaye

I had a question asked of me and I did not know how to answer. What is the additional 10$ for. They knew Heartland gives each rally so much a rig so they were wondering why the extra $10 on top of that. Is there something special you are planning that extra money is needed? I could not give an answer because I did not know. I could not even answer if we had paid that that last two rallies we attended at Branson. Having a memory lapse here! I decided to just ask and to get the message from you and not hearsay. Thanks, Barb By the way, we will be attending but waiting until the end of January before making reservations.

NWTFHunter

Past Missouri Chapter Leaders
The extra $10 charge is just to make sure we can cover some extra costs I anticipate with the Rally being an extra day and having the Christmas in September theme. We are wanting to do some extra things at the dinner the last evening. Thanks for asking I am sure others will be wondering also.

Larry and Gayle

retired Missouri Chapter Leaders
Mike, We plan on being at the rally in Branson it will be the cheapest rally we will attend all year (fuel cost) Hopefully we will see you in Goshen at the bational rally-- Larry

bacaye

Thank you. Looking forward to another trip to Branson for a rally. I am still trying to figure out how I am going to get Christmas decorations to Branson without hearing...extra weight! lol Barb

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
I hear about pin weight all the time !! just tell him you will put it in the back instead of the front!!LOL!!

Lou_and_Bette

Please add Lou and Bette to the list of attendees (total of 2 in party.) This will be our first MO rally. I have called for reservations and waiting for call back.

Lou

Lou_and_Bette

Michael, we made contact with ABC and reservations made...arrive 23 Sept and leave 30 Sept. Looking forward to meeting you

Lou

olcoon

Looks like we will be able to attend, step son decided to get married, so Sally wants to stay home this summer & just make some local trips. Don't want to make reservations just yet, because who knows what will be happening. Looks like we won't be able to sit on the fence too long though! Hopefully we'll be able to get there before Bernie so Sally can flood Branson with Munzees!!!

happykraut

Looks like we will be able to attend, step son decided to get married, so Sally wants to stay home this summer & just make some local trips. Don't want to make reservations just yet, because who knows what will be happening. Looks like we won't be able to sit on the fence too long though! Hopefully we'll be able to get there before Bernie so Sally can flood Branson with Munzees!!!
Roy, you should arrive a week early and get busy deploying a bunch. By the way, I have one at the entrance to the campground. Don't forget, you owe me big.

happykraut

I registered quite some time ago and I'm still not listed. Hope I don't get put out in the back 40 some place.

Status
Not open for further replies.