Entertainment Center on the 3010

Stinger381

I am currently thinking about trading campers and was just about sold on the 3010 Cyclone until I realized there is no cabinet large enough in the front or rear area to hold my Dish Receiver. I don't know where I would put it in the camper? Am I missing something or is that the case ? I saw an open country and they have a recessed hole in the bedroom wall where the box sits and there are all kinds of connections there to send TV signal to any tv in the camper. I like that idea, just saying.

Vtxkid

It is a little more of an issue in our 3010's I am also getting ready to set up a directv satellite system both in the main room and bedroom. I ordered new DVR receivers hr24-500 that are considerably smaller then what we have in the house so I am hoping I can make it work the way I want... Bedroom isn't a problem since it will be placed on the dresser but the main room is going to take the tv being remounted higher for one thing since I already have a dvd player setup there also. Hopefully, the rest will fall into place.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Stinger381

Well I fell into that " where am I going to stick this thing " mode when I added Dish Network to my 3300RLB Sundance. Luckily I was able to make it work out because I have got the one box that would control 2 TV's. I simply put the box in the rear bedroom cabinet and then ran a new line outside the RV to feed the signal to the box. Then I plugged the second TV outtput to the cable connector in the cabinet in the rear bedroom. This "backfed" the signal to the front tv's and the exterior tv connection as well. So everyone in the living room or front bed room have to watch the same thing but it works out ok for me.

Vtxkid

Both me and my DW have to have our own DVR's. Call us spoiled! I am installing the SWM Directv dish whereas I only have to run one RG6 cable from the dish to the basement then one cable from the SWM splitter to both receivers and still be able to record two shows at the same time on both.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2