2012 3690sl

Mike-n-Justina

We just purchased our first Heartland 5th wheel. We decided on the 3690SL.
Love the layout and can't wait to take it out. Joined the Heartland Owners Club
today. Sounds like lots of fun times.

jimtoo

HI Mike n Justina,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Great that you have already joined the Heartland Owners Club so you can make some rallies and meet lots of other Heartland Family members and make friends for a lifetime.

Hope to see you on the road or at one of the rallies. Have fun and make lots of great memories with your new Big Country.

Jim M

mobilcastle

Welcome to the forum-the people here are the greatest at trying to solve any problem you might run into. Enjoy the new toy!!!

tomjanej

Welcome --- now for a question. Does anyone have interior pics of the new 30' BC? Floor plan is on the web site but no interior pics

dljones

Hi Mike, We purchased our 3690sl in feb of 2112. Have pulled from iowa to tx twice. we love living in our big country. The problems we have had, I was able to fix my self. Good Luck. Dave Jones

VKTalley

Welcome to the 3690sl Family! We bought ours in September 2012 and have pretty much been living in it ever since. Will be starting to travel with it in January! I can't wait!!!