Thank You Dave Bennington for theSoutheast Region Heartland Calendar

Rodbuster

Hi Julie....you too Dave,

We just received our calendar yesterday. Very very satisfied. You selected a beautiful picture of your rig with the Alaska background. Thank you very much for taking the time to put this together.

Dick

PS. Thank you also for remembering to put our picture on the "July" page. Fran's birthday is in July.
By the way, mine is in March, just in case you feel a need to send your closest friend a gift.

Gracie4Camping

Re: Davebennington

I would also like to say - THANK YOU to Dave. We received our calendar yesterday and to our surprise we are Mr. and Mrs. April!

davebennington

Thank you, It was very difficult selecting the right pictures for the calendar from so many that were submitted. Given that I did not want all Landmarks, Bighorns or too many of any one brand.

While rhe 2013 calendar was the very first Southeast Region Heartland calendar, I believe if all goes well for 2014 we will try to produce a calendar that will include 12 of the finest shots of Heartland products from North America.

Soooo I am thinking about July 2013 until a cutoff date around September 2013 I will ask for rig pictures that are clear and of the highest pixel rate that you can produce be submitted for consideration.

dave

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired

Dave, Congratulations on your calendar. Persistence paid off!!

davebennington

George & Julie

Your calendar was mailed to you let me know when you get it.

This year the calendar was produced in limited quanties.

The people who submitted a picture and if it was selected they were sent one.
The next people who will receive a 2013 calendar are the Southeastern Chapter leaders.
The rest will be given away as door prizes.

I will attempt to post a digital copy on or around the first on every month for 2013.

dave

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired

Finally got ours yesterday in the mail. Dave - they turned out great. Thanks for all of your hard work.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders

Thanks bunches Dave. We got our calendar yesterday. Really well done and professional looking. Of course it doesn't hurt to be Mr. & Mrs. November either.

Thanks again.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Dave, great job on the Heartland Centerfold Calendar's!!

However, as Mr. June, the camera must have panned up at the last second and missed me in my speedo!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-12-06 at 4.09.52 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-12-06 at 4.09.52 PM.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 13

Rodbuster

THANK YOU...thank you...thank you to "whoever" for missing Lance in his speedo.