Expand Exterior Lighting/Change Interior Lighting/Rear Blackwater Tank Spray System

wiredawgchief

We love our 2013 HID Edition 3950, but would like:

Exterior Lights:
to have porch light over rear door. We use it as the primary entrance when we have all the kids. I'm adding it and adding two more scare lights so there are scare lights on every corner.

Interrior Lights:
Add wall Light switches so the kids can turn them on/off.

Rear Blackwater Tank Sprayer:
The rear waste water tank is marked gray water, but is actually a blackwater tank. Be nice to have the built in sprayer for it like the front one.

Thanks, Ron

DonnyB007

Regarding the exterior lighting...

At our home, we have two rear yard lights that go on all night/ every night and at the front of my home we have a bright light on at night as well. One big deterrent to criminal activity, is to have lights on at night. Before, our "lights-on" approach, we had three break-ins. Since we use all the exterior lighting, we have had zero criminal activity (5-years now).

The other good reason for good exterior lighting is just good safety and to be able to see well all around your trailer.

I too will be installing more extra exterior lighting and agree that perhaps this should be a standard on trailers.

jbeletti

Ron,

Great ideas and great mods you are doing. Regarding the black tank flusher, if you can access the tank, you may be able to install a flusher yourself. Here's a link to one resource for this sort of thing.