Well...she goes on line today!

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
You are just dying to see it. I know I sure was. Happy for you! Hopefully there were no line changes that you are unaware of!

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
For real!! I think all the line changes are complete by the Louisville show that just ended...

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Kathy, are you going to have that new baby home by early February?
I wanna see it.

Peace
Dave

kakampers

Don't think we're gonna make it to the Valley this winter...working jobs now...currently in VA till Christmas then who knows. We will catch up sometime this year...hopefully, no later than Goshen.

jbeletti

So I guess the labor starts today :) I'm predicting 48 hours of labor followed by some finishing time in the incubator :)

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Don't think we're gonna make it to the Valley this winter...working jobs now...currently in VA till Christmas then who knows. We will catch up sometime this year...hopefully, no later than Goshen.

Where are you in Virginia? We're in Northern VA near Quantico Marine Base, just off I-95.

kakampers

Jim...LOL! Yeah, labor almost over....hope it's a really big incubator...

Gus, we are in Roanoke until the 21st...

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Jim...LOL! Yeah, labor almost over....hope it's a really big incubator...

Gus, we are in Roanoke until the 21st...

A little far for a "Meet and Greet" unfortunately. Hope everything goes well with your new acquisition!

wildwolfproducts

Sad Sad day. Because that means your on pin's and needles for the rest of the time now. Until the delivery is over. Enjoy and sure you will fall in love with the new born camper when its deliver day.
Pete

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Awwwww. Looks like we'll miss you guys in Mesquite, we'll be headed for the snow in Colorado by the time you get to TX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk