TVA is looking for camp host. Tn/Al

wildwolfproducts

Not sure if anyone is looking for a spot along the Tn river. But I do know that the TVA campground below Pickwick Dam in West tn is looking for people for next years camping season. And theres a few more campgrounds that there looking for help also.
http://www.tva.gov/river/recreation/camping.htm#pickwick I can get more info next time I'm by the camp site if anyone is looking. Or just go to the link and you can find a phone Number.
Pete

porthole

Retired
Ah, to be retired .........

Looking on the website I see no mention of work camp, is there a site that lists the opportunities?

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
WOW ! We were just up there 2 weeks ago visiting family across the border in Corinth, MS. It is really pretty with the leaves changing color, it really should be nice in the spring time. We drove around the dam and the park but did not stop at the RV sites. :)

wildwolfproducts

WOW ! We were just up there 2 weeks ago visiting family across the border in Corinth, MS. It is really pretty with the leaves changing color, it really should be nice in the spring time. We drove around the dam and the park but did not stop at the RV sites. :)

It is nice there for sure. But it does have it bad also. Like the paper mill across the river. Let the south winds and chance of rain threaten and the smell is bad. But does not last. The mill does make a lot of noise also.
But I still love that place. I'm only 25 miles from it and would have been there 2 weeks ago, but when we left there the end of Oct my back put me in the bed for the rest of that time. As we had plans to go back Dec 1 and stay until it shut down this weekend. They shut it down the middle of Dec and open it back up mid march.
It has been only costing us $11. per day so the price is right with water and electric service.
pickwickKlargo7.jpg

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Hope your back gets better. Camping is no fun when you can't move very well.