Newbies!

Hi, everybody:

We have just joined the "club" even though we have owned a Bighorn since Nov. of 2007! We are currently in Aransas Pass, TX and have met some really cool Heartland members! They talked us into joining!! We have enjoyed staying at Southern Oaks RV Luxury Resort. It is very nice.

We are trying the "snowbird exodus" for the first time. We are BIG Boise State football fans from Boise, Idaho! So you might see our banner out in front of our RV.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Monte & Judy McClendon

jimtoo

Hi Monte and Judy,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. As you have found we have some great folks in the family. Check out the Heartland Owners Club and join us at rallies, where you will meet lots more folks and eat the best food around.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
Hey Monte glad to have you with us. There is a wealth of information on the forum and also a fun place to meet others that share the same passions. Breakfast is Tuesday at the Bakery Cafe.

olcoon

Welcome to the family/club! We'll be down there (hopefully) in Jan. and hope to meet you! Watch out for that bunch down in Aransas Pass, they get kind of rowdy!!!

Lucky32474

Hello everyone!
I am new to this site, my husband and i own a 2011 big country at the moment, this is our second big country. We have just traded in this big country for the landmark, we need something built for full timers. We love heartland rvs because the price is great compared to other companies, and the product is great. Thanks for the welcome here.

jimtoo

Hi Lucky32474,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Please think of joining the Heartland Owners Club and attending some of our rallies in your travels.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

We are new, and posted a question, which I cant find ever showed up in any forum. Is there something I need to know about how to participate in the forum?

danemayer

We are new, and posted a question, which I cant find ever showed up in any forum. Is there something I need to know about how to participate in the forum?

Hi jacknmolly,

To prevent spam from getting through, the first few posts from each new userid are not visible until approved by a moderator. I just approved.

jimtoo

And the first post you made is right here. Click Here. You will learn your way around in no time.

Jim M