Difficult Times

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Heartland Family,

It is with great distress and regret that AnaLyn and I have found ourselves in a position requiring us to resign our status as Washington State Chapter Leaders.

We have thoroughly enjoyed that responsibility looking forward to the many outings and get-togethers with fellow Heartland owners. We have met many fine people and made many new friends.
The WA chapter has more than doubled in size since its inception and no doubt will continue to grow. It is in our strongest hopes that someone will step up and continue to promote and develop the potential of this state chapter and its wonderful membership.

We will certainly provide what help and guidance we can to anyone wishing to continue the WA HOC adventure. It is not really work but rather a enjoyable and gratifying experience. Heartland INC and HOC President Jim Beletti are most supportive. There are simply no better partners to work with.
Thank you for all the great times and as always...”Best Wishes”

Steve and AnaLyn

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Sorry to hear that Steve and AnaLyn. I hope that your current difficulties are resolved quickly and in a positive way.

Take Care,
Kristy

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Hate to hear that. You have been real stalwarts of the West region. Hope everything works out well for you.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Steve and AnaLyn, sorry to see you have to step down as Chapter Leaders. We hope all goes well and may God Bless.

Tomharg

Say it ain't so, Steve!
But.
Stuff happens.
I hope everything works out for the best!
See ya on the road!
Tom and Jan

jbeletti

Steve and AnaLyn,

As many have already said, you will be missed in your leadership role. Perfect couple to be the founding Chapter Leaders for the great state of Washington!

Thank you for your past service to the club and its members. We look forward to seeing you at rallies down the road.

Best wishes

rickandjoyce

So sad to hear this news. I truly hope whatever it is that is causing you make this decision is nothing too serious. Thanks for making our entrance into the WA State Chapter so comfortable. Hope to see you on the road.
Rick and Joyce

Crumgater

We loved having you as our leader! Your guidance will be missed. Hopefully you'll still be able to come out and play next year.
Hope to see you 'round the next bend in the road.

Wishing you all the best,
-Tina & Dave

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Sorry to hear that life has taken ya'll in a different direction and that the folks of the NW area will be loosing ya'll as leaders. Ya'll have done so much in developing and promoting HOC. Best of luck!

loafer

Steve and Analyn
Sorry to hear that you are stepping down . Even though we havent met I have enjoyed communicating on the forum.We hope all will be well with you folks
and may God Bless you and give you strength in your time of need.
Best regards
From your Heartland friends up North
Bill and Maureen

jdawson

Past Pacific Region Director
Steve and Analyn
Lori and I regret that you are stepping down as the Washington Chapter Leaders. We hope that every thing works out for the two of you in the upcoming year. I hope that we will see you on the road. We really enjoyed your company at the Regional Rally at Canyonville Or. Lori and I want to thank you for your time as leaders in Washington.

Thanks again