Welcome To Our Newest Member

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
The Northeast Region would like to welcome Paul & Martha Kowalski (kowAlski631) as the newest members of the Maryland Chapter. Paul & Martha (#2337) are already signing up for rallies and we are very excited to have them in our region! Can't wait to meet you both! :cool:

oldmannj

Welcome Paul and Martha!!!!! Glad to have you aboard. As a relative newcomer myself I can assure you that the 2 of you will have a great time at the rallies as well as the more informal get togethers. HOPE you like to EAT !!!!! I've only been to one rally , but these folks know how to parteeeeee!!!!!! Here's hoping we get to meet real soon. ED

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Welcome Paul & Martha to the HOC!!! From Greg & Beth New york chapter leaders. This group will change your life! !:)

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

kowAlski631

Thanks for the warm welcome. We look forward to meeting everyone at rallies - and yes, we like to EAT! See all of you there!

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
Well we certainly love meeting new members. Look forward to seeing you at a Rally this coming Season.

bill40

Welcome to the group, look forward to meeting up. Know you will have fun with this gang.