Cyclone 4200

madmav

When is this layout coming? Getting ready to buy and want to know if this will be a consideration or not. Thanks,

Maverick

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Re: CY 4200 release date?

I guess that nobody knows.
I suggest calling Heartland and asking for the Cyclone sales team.
They should have an answer for you.......if they have a projected release date.
Heartland Corporate Office
574-262-5992

Peace
Dave

jimtoo

Hi madmav,

Referring back to another post, it will be released in the spring for production. See this link for more info.

Jim M

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance

We are hoping to go into production in the summer time. We are working through one of the patent's that has already been applied for. I know it seems like a long time but this unit is not like anything you have ever seen, and requires alot of engineering time. As we know more, I will keep you in the loop.

thanks,

AJ

madmav

Thanks for the info guys and gals unfortunately if we don't know what it's going to look like, we can't hold off on buying another unit. Take care,

Mav

porthole

Retired

Just Google "Cyclone 4200" every couple of weeks. Odds are you'll find it on the net with pictures before posted on the HL site. The first link I clicked listed it at being almost 44' long :eek:

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired

Since Heartland is being very close-lipped about this I'm all in favor of speculating!

I see it with a hydraulic lift platform instead of a ramp for safety (no additional weight, of course).....Mercedes designed suspension and ultra low drag aerodynamics causing no loss in Tow Vehicle mileage!

What else could they possibly do to make it better???

rgwilliams69

Actually what we were hoping for was the hydraulic lift, but also one that would raise the entire patio to roof level to make a nice race viewing platform. And a third 1/2 bath of course that would raise out of the ceiling to accommodate those on the race platform. I would ask for a third fridge but don't want to be too greedy, suppose we can just use a good old cooler.

cavlino

Since Heartland is being very close-lipped about this I'm all in favor of speculating!

I see it with a hydraulic lift platform instead of a ramp for safety (no additional weight, of course).....Mercedes designed suspension and ultra low drag aerodynamics causing no loss in Tow Vehicle mileage!

What else could they possibly do to make it better???
That would be awesome wouldn't it! If they make one that has a 15 foot or longer Garage I will be putting ours up for sale. We are making do with the 14 foot Garage but a longer Garage would be very welcome.

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired

Actually what we were hoping for was the hydraulic lift, but also one that would raise the entire patio to roof level to make a nice race viewing platform. And a third 1/2 bath of course that would raise out of the ceiling to accommodate those on the race platform. I would ask for a third fridge but don't want to be too greedy, suppose we can just use a good old cooler.
The word in the campgrounds is that in Heartland's effort to "Go Green" the platform will have a trash chute that automatically sorts and bags as well as crushes cans!

oscar

But will it have a beer tap in the kitchen counter?????

mattpopp

Trouble Maker
CY 4200 release date?

I hoping the aerodynamics of the trailer will be so great that it improves the "empty" mpg of my pickup.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 3 HD

madmav

I just picked up a brochure at the RV show that said this was to be released Nov 2012. What happened?

Just tell me if I need to wait for it or not. :)

Mav

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance

We have a very important patented feature that will take a little longer than originally planned. We are working on finalizing it now, however until all of the details are settled it has delayed the production of this unit. We will keep you informed as things progress, sorry for the delay.

kjcat

We have been trying to wait on the 4200 but the 4000 is pulling us in so we may not be able to wait.

rgwilliams69

Everyone of course is wondering what's up. Now don't make me have to trade in my 2013 4100 King - I just got it! :)

mattpopp

Trouble Maker
CY 4200 release date?

Dad spoke to his Heartland rep about the 4200 a couple weeks back. It's not coming out anytime soon but he did say its like nothing we have seen before.

He did not say when it was coming but he gave dad the impression it was going to be a good while before the dealers see it.

gpshemi

I was told the same thing. I also heard it's a large outside entertainment area...

I've wanted a sweet outside kitchen for a while, but we just took a look at a Voltage over the weekend, and I have to be honest, it appears they thought of everything in that 3950 model. It was pretty sweet. Sure hope Heartland pulls out all the stops on this one. 40' just isn't long enough for me anymore. LOL.