The New Rig

rgwilliams69

Thanks - we are in love with them. In fact quite impatient with the winter weather and wanting to get back out there. First racing trip of the season this February down in Florida - cannot wait!

scottyb

Hey, that's my rig. Actually, that's almost exactly the truck I am in the market for. Can't tell from the photo if it's solid silver or has lower accent. Our 1st race is in Irvine, CA in May then back to Firebird Raceway in Chandler, AZ. Maybe we will see you at Lucas Oil Speedway in Wheatland, MO in June?

jbeletti

Looking good Greg! Congratulations and happy camping. Hope you plan on showing that rig off in Goshen in June :) Registration opens in about a month.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congratulations Greg. Beautiful rig. See you down the road. Trace

rgwilliams69

Truck is solid silver, no accent - liked that look better. We got the truck with all options other than the King Ranch leather, liked the all black interior much better. We have had Lucas Oil Speedway on our wish list for a couple of years, might try to make it down that way in 2013. Thanks everyone for the compliments - we are planning to try to make Goshen. Seems like such a great, established community we cannot wait to meet some new people and see everyone's cool rigs. Cheers!

scottyb

Truck is solid silver

That would be my choice as well. Love to see a photo of it hooked up to your 4100.

I had a silver 2000 F350 I put 220K mi on it and I swear it looked as good the day I sold it as it did new.