Hight Pointe microwave EM925RSL

Hello,

We recently purchased a lightly used 2011 BC 3355RL. The microwave (above) quit working. We checked the circuit breakers in the small closet by the door and all were good. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Our unit does not have the manufacturer phone number list pasted anywhere and from what I can tell from Google, this brand is a cheap Chinese import. Manuals with the rig have no valid info regarding micro. We think there may be a fuse inside the oven?

thanks,
sherry
PS microwave worked fine before this trip.

Last edited:

jnbhobe

make sure the receptacle the microwave is plugged into has power

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

danemayer

Hi Sherry,

I located a copy of the microwave user guide and have posted it to the manuals section of the forum. Here's a link.
I didn't see anything about an internal fuse. The troubleshooting guide points at: outlet, door not closed, or "wrong operation" (whatever that means).

I'd guess the most likely case is a GFCI outlet that's tripped somewhere in the trailer - bathroom maybe?

Speedy

Check to make sure it is still plugged in. Everytime we pass thru Memphis the rough roads cause the plug to fall out of the outlet. I'm going to make a strain relief for it when I have a chance.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I had a new one installed in my BH. When I used the microwave a couple of times, baked 4 biscuits at 350* for 15 minutes, and did it again for four more biscuits then it quit. Just turned off and went blank. Nothing would work. I called Heartland and left a message that the MW they installed was a POS.

Well after a period of time, Long period, it came back on with 3 000's. It has done it a second time, but it comes back on and keeps on tickin. I find it has a tendency to trip the thermo limit switch when you use it in convection mode for a long time. Probably would help if there was more ventilation in the back..

FWIW
BC

Thanks for all your great replies! We checked the outlet and it's good so GFCI is fine also.
Didntbrealize there was a manuals section, so we'll look for that.

loved John's signature: "Leisure time is when your wife can't find you."

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Thanks for all your great replies! We checked the outlet and it's good so GFCI is fine also.
Didntbrealize there was a manuals section, so we'll look for that.

loved John's signature: "Leisure time is when your wife can't find you."

I went crazy checking all of the crazy trying to find out why the outlet the mw was plugged into was dead. I checked everything I was capable of checking. Finally I called an Mobile RV Serviceman. He checked and checked and checked. After 3 hours he determined the GFCI was defective, as it was only partly resetting. I didn't understand it then and still don't but he replaced the GFCI outlet and it solved the problem. Just an idea....

Westwind

I had two go over a 8 year period in our previous TT, I actually carry a spare in our new FW, but haven't had any problems yet. I'll probably die and never use that spare outlet.