Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Venue:
------------------------------

Details:

• Event Leader: jbeletti(click to contact)

Additional Info:
Show tickets, directions and more details: See show website at link above

Myself and our TN Chapter Leader, Byrd Mathis will both be on-hand at the show to assist our local dealer (RVs For Less) and talk to show attendees about the club.

If you're in the area - plan to stop on by!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
OH my - what a great show this is going to be. I was over at the convention center today helping with setup and was amazed how many more dealerships and coaches there are from last year. The Heartland Owners Club is setup toward the back of the center in the RVS For Less display area. Come on by and see me.
Byrd

travlingman

Was at the show today. It was a good show. Alot of trailers there. Wife and I spent alot time in the RV's for Less area, wished I had stopped to stay hello, but was busy asking questions about the Landmark's. Was able to pick up a 2014 brouchure with the new floorplan(Monterey) in it. Show helped us compare the Landmark against other competitors, and we are still coming back to the Landmark.

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
Sounds like a great time, getting the camping itch and it's only January and the weather is frigid in MN!
The Monterey..... I didn't see that on Heartland's website!

Nabo

We had a great time talking to everyone. Got to meet alot of folks who haven't heard of the forum or the owner's club so it was a huge success in my opinion.

The Landmark Monterey hasn't hit the production lines yet but will be introduced later this year. It's going to be a neat coach. Stay tuned.

jbeletti

I too had a great time at the Knoxville show. It was fun meeting existing product owners and future owners too :) Byrd - great job with the club table and literature - thank you!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We visited the Ft. Worth, TX show. Not a single Bighorn! Did see the Gateway, and nice cream paint on a new Key Largo. We also picked up a Landmark brochure and noticed the Monterrey! Lots of folks looking at the 4100 and the Sundance 5ver.

Erika

Nabo

A suggestion to anyone who will be visiting a RV show - if you have a rally shirt, wear it. It's another form of walking advertisement to other folks about the Heartland Owner Club and HL products.

Status
Not open for further replies.