Zoomzoommo

The 3110 I recently ordered arrived this week. The wife and I ran over to take a quick look, although we won't take delivery until after the first of the year.

22c69836664fc9c6ed149ba646955300.jpg

4c1e0554849c9a586ad84cdac16f4a89.jpg

23a224ea1a7e90fc1e55eaffef2423ef.jpg

6a8e5c4ec60e8e8875d3bd1f9191aeeb.jpg

rgwilliams69

I'd probably be driving down there looking at it every day. Maybe you need to do a "test camp" as a Christmas present? :)

TXTiger

Beautiful rig. Mine is only 7 months old and been in storage only 1 month and I still go look at it once a week.

shane1234

Great looking Cyclone. I bought the same toy hauler back in Sept. We have used it 3 times now and love it. Hope you enjoy it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ksmith555

Beautiful! We are planning on ordering the same model. I love the new black trim around the slide outs etc., can you tell me if the new trim is painted? I also notice it is around the storage compartment doors as well. I haven't seen one like that in person yet. Congratulations!

Zoomzoommo

I'll check on the trim this Friday. The decals are even on the windows, which is strange when inside looking out. Wonder if it would look strange to remove the decals from the window glass?

ksmith555

We have the decals on our windows also, a 3010 HD, we've gotten used to them...I was just wondering if it was paint/decals on the new models. Whatever it is, I like it :)

stsmark

We removed them from our 2812 and like it. Please note that a razor or scraper will scratch the bronze coating on the windows. We used heat gun, mineral spirits, patience, a lot of patience. Let me say when there is a graphics issue it's probably is not adhesive related as it's tenacious.
It was a project but to us well worth it for the view.

Beautiful unit BTW, local dealer has one with grey sides, blue graphics and black trim really looks good.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I have tried everything on the graphic glue to remove it and found a product suggested by a worker at Home Depot. It is called Pure Citrus, Orange air refresher. It is an air refresher but really does work to remove the glue. Just spray it on and let it sit for a few moments then wipe it off with the the glue.

JamieD

Congratulations,
We just bought ours in November and love it. If you wouldn't mind, could you look at the dry weight listed on your rig. The sticker would be inside the front door. Ours is listed at 8288lbs and a GVWR of 16000. I would really like to see what yours is for comparison if you don't mind.

Thanks and congratualtions,

Jamie