She's Here!!!

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Our new 2013 Key Largo showed up at the dealer today...and boy, is she ever gorgeous!! Everything we expected and more.

The transport driver said it was the best towing fiver he ever pulled...think that has a lot to do with the Mor Ryde IS and pin box. Everything is exactly as we ordered and we only found a few very minor cosmetic issues. The dealer starts the PDI tomorrow and we will be there while they do it to make sure all systems are working properly before we move into it on Wednesday or Thursday.

Only one disappointment, and it was something we did not expect. The MCD shades we ordered are apparently a more "economical" version of what we've seen and we not overly happy with them...wish Heartland would have optioned the regular MCD's...would have gladly paid the difference. Two of them are bad and will have to be replaced...luckily they are a DIY project and DH can handle the replacement when they are shipped to us.

We are so excited and cannot wait to make her our own!!! Pics to follow...

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congratulations. Great rig. Looks like it was worth the wait. Trace

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Congratulations. I know the next few days will be spent going through all your stuff getting ready for the big move.

The driver is right about how good it pulls with the IS.

We have had ours one year today and every trip we enjoy it more and more.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
Sounds beautiful !!! Congratulations.
If I remember correctly, your dealer is in Mesquite? You know MCD is just about 40 miles North in McKinney. Maybe a factory visit and a trade out could be arranged.
Enjoy!

BigDaddy

Founding Alabama Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congratulations! And Merry Christmas!!! We picked up our 2013 Key Largo August 28th and have really enjoyed it. Wishing you a great new year with your new "home".

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations Ken and Kathy on your new "condo on wheels". Hope to see ya'll & the new home in a couple of weeks in TN.

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
WOW I am so happy for you guys !! What a Christmas present!! I hope you enjoy your new home! Merry Christmas to you and Ken!!

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Congrad Ken and Kathy, on the new addition to the family.Can't wait to see the pics. Now where is the next trip to? Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

kdubinwa

Congrats kakampers.

Did the MorRyde IS get installed at the factory? I did not realize that was available from Landmark.

Our new 2013 Key Largo showed up at the dealer today...and boy, is she ever gorgeous!! Everything we expected and more.

The transport driver said it was the best towing fiver he ever pulled...think that has a lot to do with the Mor Ryde IS and pin box. Everything is exactly as we ordered and we only found a few very minor cosmetic issues. The dealer starts the PDI tomorrow and we will be there while they do it to make sure all systems are working properly before we move into it on Wednesday or Thursday.

Only one disappointment, and it was something we did not expect. The MCD shades we ordered are apparently a more "economical" version of what we've seen and we not overly happy with them...wish Heartland would have optioned the regular MCD's...would have gladly paid the difference. Two of them are bad and will have to be replaced...luckily they are a DIY project and DH can handle the replacement when they are shipped to us.

We are so excited and cannot wait to make her our own!!! Pics to follow...

jbeletti

Very happy for you Ken and Kathy. Fun chatting with you about it tonight. Hope the PDI goes well and you get moved in as planned. See you in a couple of weeks!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Congrats and Merry Christmas! Do ya think Santa can put one under my tree tonight? Hope to see you this season.

gschaaf

Congrats Ken and Kathy on your Christmas present can't wait to see the pics. See ya on the road.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Congratulations. Yall deserve it. We know you will find years of enjoyment. We love our Mor-Ryde IS with the disc brakes.
It gives a great ride and wonderful tow. Sometimes you forget it is back there.