Brochure from Heartland for Augusta & Cape Cod

jbeletti

In case anyone is interested and has not yet noticed, Heartland has posted a new color brochure for the new Landmarks with the Augusta and Cape Cod floor plans - on their website.

Now that it is out, I am also posting it here as an attachment.

Jim

On Edit: Okay, I can't attach it so I am providing the link to it here.

kognito

NOW they come out with enclosed baths in the landmark. Truth be told, this was the main reason we chose an Excel over the Landmark in 2006. :(

My wife insisted on an enclosed bathroom.

K

Ken Washington

Hi Jim & Nancy,
Which one of the new models are you guys getting? By the way, I like your new truck!

Ken

gawelsh

REALLY nice !!! From seeing the Augusta prototype at the Rally this past Spring, I can honestly say the kitchen is one of the nicest! I didn't like the small bathroom vanity, but it appears that the Cape Cod's corner vanity is much larger ! Hmmm - wonder if they'll offer the best of both worlds in a future floorplan ?!?!:)

Anyway, the new brochure looks awesome - well done, Heartland !

Tom of Ypsi

Jim, Which one will be at the PA RV Show and are you going to be there? Seeing that the weather man is predicting scattered T-showers for Friday I think we will go on Thursday. Hope to see you and other forum members there.

jbeletti

Tom,

My understanding is that we will see the Augusta. It's the hot mover. Not many Cape Cods have been produced is my understanding. But maybe we'll be surprised.

You won't see me at the show on Thursday but you may run into me at dinner! Going out with George and Lindsey somewhere I think. Call me if you're around (574-333-1153).

Jim

Last edited:

jbeletti

Hi Ken,

I am holding out for the next floor plan or the one after that. We're not fans of the enclosed bathroom. Never had one, but we don't think we'd prefer it. Nice to both be able to get ready each day at the same time. More difficult with two people doing their thing in a small enclosed bathroom. Just my opinion. That said, Heartland wouldn't be shipping about one of these each day if they we're popular with a lot of folks.

Thanks on the truck. I really want to pop down to Elkhart again next week to check progress first-hand and take more pics but I am jammed right now. Or, I could give up sleeping.

On a related note, my Landmark received a bumper-to-bumper tune-up, got its carpet shampooed and the exterior detailed this week in Elkhart. I think by Friday, it should be on the lot at Hartland RV Outlet and ready for a new set of owners!

Jim

Tom of Ypsi

Jim,

Judy and I are getting together with George and Lindsey Sunday afternoon around 3:30. We are camped about 14 miles from their home in Mechanicsburg. We are at Western Village RV Park in Carlisle, nice park, clean and quiet.

GypsyBill

and Jennifer
Thanks for the link and heads-up on the brochure Jim... downloaded and printed a color copy to take with me when I visit a dealer this Saturday to look at an Augusta... still can't buy yet, but I sure can look and ask questions..;)

gawelsh

Just to be a smart --- , I'm sitting here 4 feet away from Jim Beletti, our wonderful Administrator. He's working on Forum issues , but I'm going to annoy him with all of our RV questions, sort of like a private audience with the Pope;) . KIDDING - Jim is sitting here on our porch, but I'll let him
work on everyone else's issues !!

Tom of Ypsi

We just got back from the Hershey RV Show and I really think that Heartland has a winner with the Augusta and Reichart's Camping Center has it priced right at $*****. Coley, a Heartland rep who flew in with Jim, said this is at wholesale or maybe below. I also heard from Coley about a new Landmark, Pinehurst, that is in the plannng stages. Can't wait to see this one and if all goes well at Heartland the first one will be off the line around Dec of this year.

edited by moderator, pricing in not permitted as per forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

jbeletti

Hey Tom - that coach sold this morning. Everyone here is pleased and the Heartland units are getting a lot of traffic.

Jim

Tom of Ypsi

Jim, Sorry about posting the price, my bad and I knew better also just slipped my whatever is left of it mind.

Glad to see the coach sold. I was surprised it lasted that long.

ct0218

I sent Gail the link in Jim's post, she likes the Augusta also. She did say she didn't want to trade, at least not yet. I knew I shouldn't have sent that to her!

jbeletti

Hi Tom,

They also sold that Bighorn 3400RE this afternoon and I think they closed on a Sundance. I hope to visit the Cyclone and North Trail dealers tomorrow too.

Say, Kathy (kakampers) and I both made it over to DEs later tonight for a campfire. Although we sat under the awning do to a light rain most of the night.

Cheryl cooked us up some nice campfire hot dogs :)

Hope you and Judy can make it by tomorrow night. Understandable if you can't though, being an hour or so away and such.

Jim

jbeletti

Hey Clark,

You're in trouble :) If it's even possible, you're going need to sell a couple more log homes above budget to cover the new Augusta. Gotta keep momma happy!

Jim

Tom of Ypsi

tstammer,
I know that Jim is at the show so I will try and answer this for you. When I was there on Thursday there were several other models and dealers that had coachs sold and they were all open to the public. This does not mean that Riechart's or the new owners are allowing people to see the sold coach but my guess is it is open to the public.

jbeletti

Tom guessed right. I am sitting in it now as I type. It is sold, yet remains open to the public. Very nice unit.

Jim