Heartlland Owners Group Membership

SCPOBob

All. Not sure where else to post this or to query about, but a friend of ours also recently purchased a Cyclone trailer and within a few weeks received a Heartland Owners "packet" (not sure what this means/includes), however we have not received anything mentioning an owners group (other than welcome posts from the Washington Chapter President)...was this something he got through his Dealer or is this something that "fell through the cracks" for us???

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
The packet he recieved was probably one for the "owners club". This is something that HL does not provide. It an optional purchase thru the HL "owners club". Did your friend recieve a plaque that is numbered and goes on the ladder?

jbeletti

Hard to say without knowing more about exactly what your friend received. In the blue owners bag in all new coaches, there should be a Forum/Club flier.

Other than that, neither Heartland or the Owners Club sends anything to new owners. Was this something that your friends dealer sent him a few weeks later? Who was the dealer?

Finally - you my friend are not forgotten. Kindly visit the Club Portal at this link or by click on the Owners Club link at the top of any page. Learn more about the club and find out how to join as a full member (fee) or as an introductory member (free!).

Jim

SCPOBob

Thanks All...this makes sense as I believe he did receive a plaque for the ladder. I will definitely take a deeper look through the "little" bag o'goodies we got and take a look at the link.