Theater seating

We want to replace our recliners with theater seating. Was wondering if anyone else has replaced theirs and where they may have found it.

rick_debbie_gallant

We replaced ours with Berkliner power reclining theater seating. We took out the sofa also. Works great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Lance and Jo, do you mind giving me an approximate cost of it at that time? I am just wondering.

scottyb

I am also interested in theatre seating. I have tried going to Flair's website via the portal page. For some reason I am unable to locate any furniture. The only merchandise I can find looks like some fabrics on their outlet website. Am I missing something?

Rob_Fla

We bought our Lane Theater Seating from local furniture store, it is a wall hugger and very nice unit, price about $800

Theater Seating 2.jpg

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks everyone, the theater seating is not in the works now, as our chairs are really still in good shape. But when it comes time, we will be looking into them, and I was just wondering what needed to be set aside for that purchase.

rick_debbie_gallant

We paid 900.00 for a three seat leather unit from ABC warehouse on clearance. Leather, electric, almost wall hugger. They would be wall hugger but the wooden window treatments are in the way. Thinking about taking them off.

aatauses

So, for those of you who did this (which looks great)--how was it getting into the rv? Do they come apart or did you take out the rear window??? How did the ouch come out?
thanks, al
curretly in Kenai, AK

jbeletti

Most of the times, the backs come off. In the case of the Flair model, the chairs can be separated from each other.

rick_debbie_gallant

Our ouch came out in pieces. We disassembled it, took it out and reassembled it. Only took a few
minutes. The theater seat backs also came off and were easy to reassemble. We will be removing the table when we get Back home.

bwc1950

Is the theater seating in your photo the same Flair theater seating one would order on a 2013 model? I have been through many, many pictures and on the Flair factory web site and cannot find even one photo of the theater seating offered as an option on the 2013 Big Horn.

danemayer

Hi bwc1950,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly people.
Hopefully a Bighorn owner will be able to help answer your question about theater seating.

jbeletti

Is the theater seating in your photo the same Flair theater seating one would order on a 2013 model? I have been through many, many pictures and on the Flair factory web site and cannot find even one photo of the theater seating offered as an option on the 2013 Big Horn.

As things do change from time to time, your best bet is to either ask your dealer to verify with the Heartland factory rep (Mike Moreland for California) or give factory a call on Monday (574-262-5992) and ask for the Landmark/Bighorn team.

Jim