BC Chapter Leader Resignation

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired

It is with sadness that I report our Chapter Leaders in British Columbia have resigned effective Jan 1/2013. Rand and Beverly Lutermanhave decided to move on. They are planning to travel as well as wanting to spend more time on their boat. I would like to thank them for all their efforts and appreciate all their time spent as Chapter Leaders for the Heartland Owners Club. Gayle and I wish them all the best in their future endeavors and hope they enjoy their dreams to the fullest.

Good luck Rand and Beverly and thank you once again.
Wayne and Gayle

Last edited:

jbeletti

Rand and Beverly,

Thank you for being the founding Chapter Leaders for the BC Chapter and your efforts building the chapter. Best of luck to you both and hope you can make some rallies in 2013.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Rand and Beverly - best of wishes as you head on to other adventures. BC will miss ya'll.

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
Thank you for the well wishes. We will keep on RVing in our Bighorn. We have boated for close to 40 years and that is taking up more time in the past years and plans of great voyages are taking place.
we have enjoyed meeting lots of Heartland owners and will still keep meeting more in our future travels.
Rand and Beverly