(Not Quite) New NT Owners

mbopp

Hello all.
My wife and I have transitioned from canoe / wilderness camping, to a popup, and for the last 6 years a Starcraft hybrid. But now we've decided on a North Trail 21FBS for a hardside. So we've started cleaning out the hybrid and take it in Saturday to trade it in.
Now I get to play "it'd be nice to have a ....." all over again for modifications. Since we like no-hookup State campgrounds the first mod will be dual batteries and a new converter. From there, who knows?

danemayer

Re: (Not Quite) New Owners

Hi mbopp,

Congratulations on your North Trail and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's a lot of useful information here along with a great bunch of helpful people. As you work on your mods, consider posting pictures and details. And of course, don't hesitate to ask questions.

berky

My nice to have list (very short version):
- All of the non-perishable food and clothes that will fit ..... so I can just hook up and go.
- One of those under-cabinet racks from which to hang my favorite adult beverage glasses.
- An inverter so I can occasionally watch a movie in HD. (Just don't ask if I've actually hooked it up yet).
- The sleeping bags, you know, the ones from the popup. There's nothing like sleeping on a fall evening with the windows wide open.