Hershey RV show on HGTV

dieselsweetheart

Hello! Last night the Hershey RV show (this past September) was featured on HGTV. HGTV is always at this particular show because it is the largest one in the east...for those of you who missed it and would like to DVR it...it's on again on January 12th at 0300. It's an hour show, and the new Cyclone is featured. There is also an interview with one of the Heartland reps (sorry I don't remember his name). So set your DVRs and enjoy the show! (You'll gasp at the >800K "best of show" MH.)

Happy New Year!

jbeletti

Thanks Cheryl! Saw your FB post but I missed the show. I set the DVR to tape it when it's on next :)

The Heartland rep interviewed is probably AJ Jones, Brand Manager for Toyhaulers.

Vtxkid

Good info, got it set! I was there at the show but I try to watch it every year on tv too...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

happykraut

Hello! Last night the Hershey RV show (this past September) was featured on HGTV. HGTV is always at this particular show because it is the largest one in the east...for those of you who missed it and would like to DVR it...it's on again on January 12th at 0300. It's an hour show, and the new Cyclone is featured. There is also an interview with one of the Heartland reps (sorry I don't remember his name). So set your DVRs and enjoy the show! (You'll gasp at the >800K "best of show" MH.)

Happy New Year!
Thanks for the info. Just programmed my TV from my Iphone.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Oh no - went to double check the dvr setup and hgtv has changed their programming for Jan 12th at 3 am. it's not the Hershey show but celebrity motor homes which is a half hour show. Bummer:(

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Just went and cancelled my DVR recording. Ain't interested in Hollywonks and their extravagances.

bikerbob

Just go to HGTV on your computer and watch it. There are also other past interesting shows to watch also.. Luv this site. Happy New Year. Biker Bob.....

Vtxkid

Just watched it myself on my computer! I see they still fit those commercials in there though but at least I got to see it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC