Will a RZR 800S fit in a 10ft cyclone garage?

u243412

We're getting a new RZR 800S and I want to ensure it will fit in our 10ft garage. (3010HD)

The specs show 104" long - but if we add bumpers - it may be a tight fit. (Some say 111" with bumpers)

Anyone know how tight of a fit it is?

(I'll be adding 30" Zillas and a 2" lift - but I'm not as worried about the height as I am about length)

thanks,

Last edited:

jlb27537

I have a 800 S LE and am considering a 3010. I have bumpers also. That said, I have a 6 x 10 trailer and it fits on it with plenty of room to spare so with a 10' cargo area I would think you would have plenty of room. My RZR is 60" wide and about 9' long.

RZR on trailer.jpg

Jim

scottyb

Can't help you with the RZR but my 12' garage is really 11' inside, with the patio option and the screen door option. My Mule is 10' 10" so where I thought I had room to spare, it barely fits.

jlb27537

Whoops, maybe someone with a 3010 can pull a tape on the inside length. You for sure need 9' with bumpers on a 800 S

Jim

porthole

Retired
Whoops, maybe someone with a 3010 can pull a tape on the inside length. You for sure need 9' with bumpers on a 800 S

Jim

3010 - 10'

But, the front wall is a glass patio door,so you need to make sure your item doesn't go "bump"

sdrubrecht

Our teryx is 114" and it fits, just a few inches to spare. Like Duane said about the glass door, be careful. After we got our tiedowns worked out, we pull in and stop several feet from the door and rig the pre-adjusted front stoppers. Then we drive in the rest of the way till they are tight. We set the rear stopper tiedowns while the ramp is down.
Enjoy your Cyclone, happy trails.

Phatkd

I just traded my 800 rzr s for a Ranger 900XP,..I can tell you that your 800s is longer than 10' with a front and rear bumper. Sorry to tell you,..But you need a 10 foot garage, or a fifth wheel and double pull a trailer

u243412

I just traded my 800 rzr s for a Ranger 900XP,..I can tell you that your 800s is longer than 10' with a front and rear bumper. Sorry to tell you,..But you need a 10 foot garage, or a fifth wheel and double pull a trailer

You say I need a 10 foot garage?
Good - cuz I have one! lol
Or was that a typo - and you meant a 12' garage?

Not sure how some say a RZR S is ok in a 10' garage while other say it's not? Is the suspension jacked up on some?

My rig is in storage and I'd like to pickup the RZR in Feb or March - well before the snow allows me to test fit it in my 3010 garage.

Tool958

I assume you are talking about your Bighorn. He was asking about the Cyclone 3010, which is a toy hauler with the 10' garage. As to the actual length in our garage, I haven't measured it. I would be more worried about the height. If we would put one in our garage, we would have to take the bunks out to fit it.

scottyb

I already had the Mule and hauled it to the dealer to load into the Cyclone. I was concerned about height, which turned ot to be fine (needed 74" have 76"). It was the length that barely squeeked by. The sliding glass door and screen reduced the length by a few inches, and the patio railing while folded up and the rear screen doors reduced it by 6"-8". It may have started out to be 12', but the usable space is near 11'. I would guess the 10' garages would shrink also with these options installed.

Last edited:
To clear things up I have attached a picture of my 2011 RZR-S with front and rear bumper, loaded in my 2013 3110 Cyclone with 10FT Garage with optional patio doors and railing. fits with 8 to 10 inches of room with the patio sliding doors closed at the rear.

Attachments

• RZR S IN 3110.jpg
    RZR S IN 3110.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 157
  • RRNM43777 030.jpg
    RRNM43777 030.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 135