Stepping down

dieselsweetheart

Jim and I have had numerous discussions regarding our future as Delaware Chapter Leaders. We have had a great time being chapter leaders for the past 4 years (PA for 3 and DE for 1). We have enjoyed being with everyone who came to our rallies and have had a lot of fun meeting new people. But at this point we are making the sad decision to step down.

We have spoken to our DE members and assured them that we are still full supporters of Heartland and will continue to seek out new owners here in the state and urge them to become a club member.

Thank you all for your support.. Happy New Year...and see you on down the road!!

Cheryl and Jim Horst
Delaware

jimtoo

Hate to see you guys go, but do what you must. You have done a great job promoting the Heartland rallies and the Heartland family. Thanks for your work and dedication to the world of RV'ing.

Hope to see you down the road.

Jim M

jbeletti

Jim and Cheryl,

Thank you for founding 2 chapters and leading them for the last several years. The club and its members really appreciate your hard work and dedication. See you on the rally circuit!

Jim

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Thanks for everything you did. Your hard work is appreciated and you will be missed. Hope to see you in Goshen.

hcriddle

Congrats Jim and Cheryl. You have certainly earned a rest but I know those folks over there will surely miss you. Hope to see you guys in Goshen.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Jim & CHeryl,

John and I want to thank you for everything you have done for the owners club and we wish you the best. See you down the road.

jnbhobe

Cheryl & Jim, thanks for all you have done forthe Pa and De chapters and the Club too, hope to see ya at a rally on the road. Patti& Jon

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Thanks for the hard work and great rallies you and Jim have put on. We understand the need to step back and relax some. Hope to see y'all at a rally soon!

Last edited:

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Thankyou Jim and Cheryl for the few rallies we attended while you were leaders. Good luck in your endeavours and around the fire
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

gschaaf

Thanks Jim and Cheryl for all your devoted time you put into the club and rallies hope to see ya down the road.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Your rally started it all for us. All we can do is say Thanks

The Walkers

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Thank you Cheryl and Jim for all that you have done the Heartland Owner Club. Best wishes as you move forward in your future.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Thanks too you both for starting the first Heartland chapter in our area this open up a total different kind of camping experience for us and so many!!! The fickle finger and the rescue on the pa turnpike will always be a memory !! Thank you

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Cheryl and Jim, Thanks for all you have done for the club and your chapters. Hope to see you down the road. Good luck and best wishes, Ann and Mike

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
Thank you Cheryl and Jim for your work with Heartland, Hope to see you at a few rallies this year.