2013 Washington Camping RV Expo January 11-13

ksmith555

This show is being held at the Dulles Expo Center in Chantilly, VA next weekend. Does anyone know what dealer/dealers will be there, and what Heartland trailers will be available to view? Hoping to see some of the new floorplans that haven't been at our local dealer yet. Thanks!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I couldn't find a list of dealers attending this year. Safford RV from Fredericksburg usually attends though, and they started selling Cyclones this year. McGeorges Rolling Hills RV in Ashland stopped attending a couple of years ago for some reason. They have Big Horns, Big Country's, and Sundances in stock. RV Outlet in Danville also quit coming a few years ago. They are a big Cyclone and Big Horn Dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ksmith555

Thanks, I wasn't sure if one dealer comes to these type shows or a few. We haven't been to one before and were wondering if it would be worth the trip for us. I clicked on the brand list and didn't see Heartland either, but some individual makes like Cyclone/Big Country...would love to see some of the new ones!

kowAlski631

On the show site, look at the show program. It gives a list of all the exhibitors. There are several Heartland dealers attending. The brand list appears to list the brands of different manufacturers. See you there - our rig is having some warrenty work done, so we need a "fix".

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Didn't scroll down far enough I guess. Looks like McGeorges will be there. They are a big Heartland dealer. We'll miss the Chantilly show this year. Heading to Florida and the Tampa Supershow this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk