Kitchen Counter Electrical Outlet

siegelte

We are looking at a 2011 North Trail 26 RLSS. Can someone tell us where there is an electrical outlet accessible to the kitchen counter? We don't see any in the illustrations and we didn't think to look when we inspected the unit at the dealer.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We are looking at a 2011 North Trail 26 RLSS. Can someone tell us where there is an electrical outlet accessible to the kitchen counter? We don't see any in the illustrations and we didn't think to look when we inspected the unit at the dealer.

Not for sure about the North Trail but look up on the bottom of the kitchen cabinets. Our Bighorn has one up there. I've added additional outlets to the lower kitchen cabinet for other needs. It was pretty easy to add a breaker to the 110 panel for a 20 amp circuit. Great outlet for space heaters or high wattage cooking appliances.

jerwen

We have a 2012 North Trail 26 RLSS and there is an outlet on the side of the kitchen cabinet by the back door. Hope this helps.

jerwen

I have a panel there also. The front of it drops down and the controls for the awning and slide are inside. The outlet is just to the left of the panel and just under the sink counter top. Possibly it was added on the 2012 models?

siegelte

Thanks for the information. From the promo picture slide show it looks like there might be an outlet there, but we can 't see for sure. But now we know where to look when we go back to look the unit over again before making our final decision.

pegmikef

I have the 2011 model and the outlet is in fact the same as the 2012, on the right by the door on the kitchen counter cabinet next to the control panel.

priorguy

On my 28brs the plug is under the microwave cabinet closest to the sink. It's almost over the stove but not dirctly. I usually run a toaster and coffee maker at the same time.