SOLD - 2012 Cyclone 3010 HD For Sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksmith555

FOR SALE: 2012 Heartland Cyclone 3010 HD Edition. I have attached a youtube video below, same make/model/exterior/interior as the one I am selling, thought it was a better way to show the details than me uploading a hundred photos. (Again, to be clear this is NOT my actual trailer in the youtube video but identical to mine, I can e-mail actual photos to anyone interested) High gloss gray gel coat exterior w/ HD graphics/5500 Cummins Onan generator factory installed/2 Fantastic Fans with rain sensors/porcelain commode/queen memory foam mattress/dual electric queen beds in garage (bottom converts to 2 sofas/table)/vessel bowl bathroom sink/solid surface countertops throughout/fueling station for "toys"/tinted windows/heated enclosed undercarriage/central vacuum system/sliding glass doors separating garage/pull down screen door in rear/20 foot power awning...HD package so this one has all of the options. Ten foot garage, easily holds a golf cart or two full sized Harley's with room to spare. Spotless and well maintained. NADA on this trailer is $54,000-$60,000 (that's the value listed for a regular Cyclone, this is an HD edition)...asking $45,000 OBO Please send me a message for additional information/phone number...located in southern Maryland.

danemayer

Re: 2012 Cyclone 3010 HD For Sale...

Closing the thread per forum rules. Contact the seller via PM if interested.

Ksmith, please let us know when it sells.

Status
Not open for further replies.