Landmark at Pomona Show

bajaron

Bajaron
:confused: Scott
Will there be any Landmark's at the Pomona Show.:confused:
Do you have any Landmark dealers in the L.A. California area as your website doesn't show any closer than around 300 miles away.:mad:

billd

Well last year they did not have any. At that time Richadsons was a Landmark dealer and they did not have any on any of their lots to look at either.

Hopefully this year they will.

Bill

bajaron

Bajaron
bill
been there done that. :(
I went out to Richardson's to look at a 3600 a few years back. I called the day before and they told me they had one. well a waste of time as they didn't.

Ron W

Scott

Landmarks are hard to keep in stock around the country - mostly because dealers don't stock them like they used to and order them in when people purchase them. We are trying to make them carry more in stock, but it is a tough sell in what has been a slow high end fifth wheel market for the last year.
Right now, we have two dealers who are committed to the Pomona Show and and I am not sure if they are taking a Landmark or not.
I'll try to keep you posted. But - yes, we do have Landmark dealers in CA, check our dealer locator and give them a call to see what they have in stock.
ST

bajaron

Bajaron
Scott,

This is the closest dealer on your locator for Landmark when I key in my zip 92178.

Thanks

RON W

474.04 miles - RAY'S RVs INC. - WEST SACRAMENTO, CA 95691 - Ph: (916) 372-2952 - Fax: (916) 372-0988

Scott

Let's face it - California is a big 'ol state. I don't know where you live, but I know that while we have dealers in most of the major markets out there, there are some "gaps" in coverage when it comes to the Landmark product. Those dealers get large territories because of the exclusiveness of the coaches. I am checking with Sales to see if they just haven't updated the Landmark Dealer Locator or what.
Feel free to call in and talk to sales about where to find Landmark dealers if you would like. The number is 574.262.5992.
We are adding dealers weekly here at Heartland.