Met HL President at Indy RV show

Kbvols

My wife and I went to the Indy RV show yesterday and while checking out the new Gateway we begun chatting with the HL rep that was in the coach. I asked the rep what he did for HL and he said he was the President....at first I was thinking yeah right the President of HL is going to be working an RV show on a Saturday. After a double take of his name badge I quickly realized it was Chris Hermon who indeed is the Pres of HL. We talked with Chris for 15 to 20 minutes and he showed us all the cool features of the Gateway. Mr Hermon really impressed me. I believe attending a show like that in his position speaks to his commitment and leadership. He seems to be very product focused and customer driven which should bode well for the HL brand.

He let me snap a picture I told him I was going to post in the forum....I didn't want him to think I was some loon just snapping his picture....LOL

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 162

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Way to go, Mr. Hermon! You are one of the reasons we are proud to be Heartland owners!

jnbhobe

Thats what makes Heartland the company it is, being able to talk to and ask questions of the officers and management of the company. Not having to send emails or relay your questions or thoughts.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Come to the Indiana rally in May. I have invited Mr. Hermon to the rally.

GOTTOYS

What a great story. This really is a great company, because it's run by great people!..Don

jimtoo

It's not only the management folks that are great,, but also the guys out in the field that make the shows and the area reps are really great guys. Also the guys and gals they send to the rallies to do the free repairs that work under very hard conditions, in unconventional areas and also deal with the owner looking over their shoulder are some of the best. They all do a great job!

GO HEARTLAND!

Jim M

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
We have never met Mr. Herman, but have had several nice chats with all the brand managers, district reps, and Coley Brady at the shows here in California. Really a great bunch of people.......like down home folks.

Kbvols

Come to the Indiana rally in May. I have invited Mr. Hermon to the rally.

We are going to try to attend the Indiana rally if my wife can get off work. We have never been to a rally but they sound like fun. We live only a couple hours from Elkhart so hoping it works out. I actually work out of Ft. Wayne and am in Elkhart/Goshen/SB couple times a month or more its a great area. We just joined the Owners Club last Wednesday and had the kit on Monday! Amazingly fast...

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We'd love to have you come to the rally. Just let us know and we'll get you signed up.