Here is a pic of our new BH 301RE

Phatkd

Well we did the PDI at the dealership on Saturday morning. Everything went pretty good. There are a few small issues that need to be taken care of. The trim piece on the slide by the fridge was damaged, 1 sliding window above the couch was not seated in the correctly and had to be taken out and reinstalled. Trim piece above the door was damaged when they installed the washer and dryer. All items are being taken care of by the dealer. They were very easy to work with! I would recomend "Woody's Rv" in Edmonton to anyone looking for a Heartland Product.

Here is a pic that I took just before towing it home. We spent the weekend in it in -18c temps with no problems at all. That "Yetti" package is a must have for cold weather campers.

Attachments

• IMG_1165.jpg
    IMG_1165.jpg
    574.3 KB · Views: 540

Garypowell

Looks just like ours and I know you'll love it. Just can't imagine using it in that cold of weather! Linda and I have been in Colorado Springs this past week visiting family and have driven past several active RV parks.....just amazing. We are leaving for Florida later today and then next Saturday for a six week trip....but in the sunny south.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats on the new purchase! Ad to know you had no issues in the cold. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phatkd

The only thing I noticed camping in the cold was the fridge came up to temp very fast (Beer was cold even faster), and we had to set the thermostat to about 25c for the kitchen and living room to maintain a comfortable temp. The bedroom stayed a lot warmer than the kitchen and the living room. But all systems worked flawlessly.

danemayer

Looks just like ours and I know you'll love it. Just can't imagine using it in that cold of weather! Linda and I have been in Colorado Springs this past week visiting family and have driven past several active RV parks.....just amazing. We are leaving for Florida later today and then next Saturday for a six week trip....but in the sunny south.

We're on a 5 week ski trip in Breckenridge, CO.
Pretty cold this morning but we're comfy and the city water is working. But we decided to skip skiing today.
2013-01-14 07.11.25 crop.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

ILH

Well we did the PDI at the dealership on Saturday morning. Everything went pretty good. There are a few small issues that need to be taken care of. The trim piece on the slide by the fridge was damaged, 1 sliding window above the couch was not seated in the correctly and had to be taken out and reinstalled. Trim piece above the door was damaged when they installed the washer and dryer. All items are being taken care of by the dealer. They were very easy to work with! I would recomend "Woody's Rv" in Edmonton to anyone looking for a Heartland Product.

Here is a pic that I took just before towing it home. We spent the weekend in it in -18c temps with no problems at all. That "Yetti" package is a must have for cold weather campers.

You're giving me spring fever! Very nice rig. I called the dealer this morning to find out the status of my rig (in for warranty repairs over the winter). Unfortunately they're getting ready for a local RV show and couldn't give me a status until next week.

Boozecamp

I have an '11 F250 6.7 and most say I can't manage the 3010RE. Seems 2,115 dry pin wt. is the issue. I want this 5'er bad! How does your 3/4Ton truck handle it? Any suggestions?

Phatkd

I have an '11 F250 6.7 and most say I can't manage the 3010RE. Seems 2,115 dry pin wt. is the issue. I want this 5'er bad! How does your 3/4Ton truck handle it? Any suggestions?

Zero issues with my duramax. I installed "Super Springs" and it doesn't squat at all when driving. Super stable, no body roll and plenty of power.