Still considering a 4100 King

Zoomzoommo

I've read a few threads that imply the Arctic package consists of tank heaters only. I'd suggest you send a message to AJ Jones for confirmation of the package specifics.

jimtoo

I would suggest you call Heartland Customer Service, 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Tell the operator what your are looking for.

Jim M

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
The heartland 2014 cyclone brochure indicates the canadian artic package includes:
R38radiant technology insulation.
110v tank heaters
insulated main waterline
12v autosensing heater line

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
The Canadian artic package is the same thing as the bighorn / landmark yeti package. We are just marketing it towards the Canadian market because they are the majority who purchases the package (everyone in US knows how cold Canada gets). It has electric 12v tank heaters, insulated and heated water lines, and additional R38 radiant technology insulation in the floor, roof, front cap, and slide out floors.

Noobie

AJ, can people in the US order the Canadian attic package? I'd love to have tank heaters

iowaone

Placed the order for the 4100 King yesterday real excited! It will be replacing a Montana 3400RL. We just wanted the versitility of the "extra room" we hope it still offers all the comforts of the Montana which we loved. I am sure the grandkids will like the bunks and their parents the privicy of the back room and bath if they stay with us. Thanks for the help you offered in getting information on this unit. Seems like the webstite and brochues are not quite up to date. I hope what we get matches what we have seen and been told.

danemayer

AJ, can people in the US order the Canadian attic package? I'd love to have tank heaters

Noobie, AJ's statement was "The Canadian artic package is the same thing as the bighorn / landmark yeti package" which you can order in the U.S.