35 ft. flloorplan

jka

Hello....We are presently Montana owners and are in the market for a new FW. We have looked at the Bighorn and think they are a well thought out unit and very nicely appointed. The floorplan we are looking for is a rear living unit with a side isle bath no longer than 35 feet. I know it is alot to ask but the question is......Is there anything on the drawing board at the moment?

Thanks in advance....Hope you can shed some light.

Gary Steeves

JKA
Take a look at the model 3370RL. I know it is 36', but thedry weight is around 11,000 and GVW is 14,000 lbs. - not bad.. Splurge for the extra foot ! We love ours.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Jka, the Bighorn 3370 is a side aisle bath unit, but is 36'3". Would that work, or are you insistent on the 35' length?

jka

Hi all......Reason for the 35 ft. length is a parking issue. If I stay at 35 ft. I can move the trailer down the driveway and over in front of the house (when we are packing) where it is double car width. We can still use the side driveway this way. If we go any longer the trailer gets too close to the road when parked here. Normally it is parked at the side of the house on the driveway (can't open the slides there).

Thanks for the response....I'll figure something out..:)