New Sundance 3400QB owner

ncrzrbk

Put the deposit down on the 2013 3400QB and will pick up next week. Looking forward to family time and learning about camping again. Spent much of my childhood camping but haven't since High School. Can't wait for warmer weather in NC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland family! You will have so much fun and give your family so many great memories that they will be able to look back on, probably similar to what you have from your childhood. Enjoy, have fun and hope to see you at a rally sometime in the future.

ncrzrbk

Brought the new camper home yesterday. Even the older kids loved it. Looking forward to family fun times. Now I have some yard repair to do. Wasn't easy getting it in the driveway. Glad I had the four wheel drive truck. All went well.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Sounds awesome! Wish we could be in NC where it's a little warmer and we would camp with you. Need some pics.

ENJOY!!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new "condo on wheels". We started our Heartland experience in a 2007 Sundance and haven't looked back. North Carolina has a very active Club for Heartland owners. Hopefully you can join in a rally coming up soon. The Southeastern Regional rally is going to be in Waynesville this coming April so maybe ya'll schedule will let you come. Everyone would love to see your new home. Enjoy and travel safely.

ncrzrbk

We had our coldest morning today in NC. It was 17 here. It's been nice messing around in the camper and having some heat in there. Looking forward to getting it out when we can dewinterize it.

ncrzrbk

Pictures of our new Sundance 3400Qb

Sundance.jpgSundance1.jpgSundance2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
They sure have come a long way since our 07 Sundance. Hope to see it soon.

ncrzrbk

I like the overall exterior and interior. Sorry for the turned pictures. That was first attempt at uploading pictures from my Ipad.

mdamerell

We have a similar floor plan. It's nice that the little one(s) have their own space and bathroom. Hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoy ours.

jimtoo

I like the overall exterior and interior. Sorry for the turned pictures. That was first attempt at uploading pictures from my Ipad.

Hope you don't mind, but I downloaded and turned the pics and reloaded. I learned something new by experimenting.

Jim M