Tampa 2013 RV Supershow....

Bob Vaughn

I noticed that the Heartland 5th wheels now have a couch across the back instead of the slide out. Did they extend the distance from the slide outs to the rear wall so a couch will fit or did they find a couch mfg. that makes couches that will fit in that space.???

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
looks that way Bob. The new BC 3251 has the couch in the back with a king bed. Wish they had this out before we got our coach last year but we do like our 3650.
ah well. But HL is listening to their customer who have been asking for the couch in the rear. Yea HL.

B

bwwalczak

Big Country designers developed this couch. It will fit behind the slides without making the coach longer. Another industry first!!!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Finished up our week in Tampa and volunteering with the Owners Club today. Leaving in the morning to head back to Virginia.😞 Had a fantastic time here, re-united with a lot of old friends, and made several new ones. Leaving early so will probably miss saying goodbye to a few folks in the morning. This has been a terrific week. We could stay here forever!😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Travel safely Gus & Debra as well as everyone who came down to help at the show.

Theresau

Big Country designers developed this couch. It will fit behind the slides without making the coach longer. Another industry first!!!

What type of mattress does this couch have? What size is the bed?

We've seen it and it looks great but didn't look at the bed inside.

Also Bighorns have this now as well - I checked and it operated same as earlier Bighorns with bed flipping over the cushions. And there is a great storage area under one of the cushions.