Cyclone 4018???

rinconq

Re: 4018???

It had 4114 bed and bath, looked like a 3100 main living area, and a huge 18' cargo. It was listed as a 4018. Maybe a slip up. As a matter a fact my nephew asked right away if it would hold our four quads! And I am sure it was about 43-44 feet long!

I saw it around 3est and went back a couple hours later and it was gone. Also had the new style bath with recessed tub

Last edited by a moderator:

rinconq

It definitely caught my eye. Didn't check any specs on it, not sure there were any. Certainly an interesting concept. Has me wondering if it may actually be the new 4200. It's hard to say.

4018???

I'm just wondering if I could fit my Jeep back there? Then I can take my daily driver (jeep) along with me in one shot. My jeep has to be trailered. I doubt it though since the Jeep is 5,200lbs.

BarneyFife

I've seen others (and myself) clamor for more garage space. The Voltage toy haulers came out with an 18' garage late last year. Its a great idea and I suspect others will follow.

oscar

I'm just wondering if I could fit my Jeep back there? Then I can take my daily driver (jeep) along with me in one shot. My jeep has to be trailered. I doubt it though since the Jeep is 5,200lbs.

Size wise, yes. Weight wise.....not so sure. It would be very close IF it fit.

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance

Ok busted 4018 is now released. 18' garage the new 3100 floor plan with 8' ex tension. Two happy jack beds convert able sofas and a loft (this thing will sleep 14 people with ease). This floor plan is going into full production early march. The 4200 btw is something completely different just waiting on 2-3 patents to be approved (still top secret taking a little longer than anticipated). Trust me cyclone will always be pushing the limits, as all of our competitors continue to come out with new floor plans (3800 knock offs). We will always be 2-3 years ahead of the competition!!

BarneyFife

3800 knock offs?

For me, this has gone too far. The living area is so small. I stated a year ago I wish my 370C had a 16' garage. Maybe one day. But I know, you can't please them all. :)

porthole

Retired

(this thing will sleep 14 people with ease).

Well I hope HL sells enough to not lose money over it, but the above comment reminds me off:
Entertains 6
Feeds 4

Sleeps 2..............

I'm not quite sure how I would react if the trailer next to me had 14 people in it :eek:
Of course my opinion might be skewed by working in a district where finding 8-20 people (or more) living under one roof is not all that uncommon.

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
Sorry for the late response, I am working the Tampa super show right now. The cappasity of the 4018 will still be 3000lbs.

DW_Gray

Ok busted 4018 is now released. 18' garage the new 3100 floor plan with 8' ex tension. Two happy jack beds convert able sofas and a loft (this thing will sleep 14 people with ease). This floor plan is going into full production early march. The 4200 btw is something completely different just waiting on 2-3 patents to be approved (still top secret taking a little longer than anticipated). Trust me cyclone will always be pushing the limits, as all of our competitors continue to come out with new floor plans (3800 knock offs). We will always be 2-3 years ahead of the competition!!

I hope that includes a GVWR of 20K or more.

DW_Gray

Okay, I've been thinking again. That could be my downfall. Lets see. The GVWR is 18,000 pounds. Estimating, I'd say the dry weight is 14,500 pounds. So that leaves the CCC to be about 3,500 pounds. So if I put in 3,000 pounds of toys or one smart car, a motorcycle and two segways or a 3000 pound fishing boat in the garage, that will leave enough room for 500 pounds of clothes, water, fuel, food, and other stuff.

I mean no disrespect to the wonderful company of Heartland that provides the best well built RVs, but is there something wrong with this picture?