One less Cyclone on the road

porthole

Retired
:(

Certainly not the thing you like to find out about. Fellow Cycloner Dan, AKA Springer Dan on the site here, lost his Cyclone to some crazy lady that came up from the south.
I believe the only rally Dan attended was the last Goshen event. He had the green Heritage soft tail with him and we got to take a ride up into Michigan one night.

He lives nearby and works even closer to us. Odd thing with storms, last year for Irene he moved the trialer to a safe location and had no issues at home. This year he left it home and it was totaled by a tree.

No trailer in the near future.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Sorry to hear that a fellow Heartlander lost his Cyclone to a storm. Hopefully the insurance company will step in.

olcoon

That ain't good! Those dang trees can get you! I know, had a killer tree attack me for cutting off it's arm, & just now (after 3 months) getting on top of it breaking my leg! Hope he gets everything taken care of & gets back on the road!

TXBobcat

Fulltime
We need an Executive order to get rid of all trees. They damage Heartland trailers.. LOL

Sorry to hear about your problem.. I had a tree attack my trailer but it was repairable.

Hang in there and watch out for those trees.

BC

Vtxkid

Duane, wasn't he in the Cyclone a couple of sites from us at that Goshen rally in'11?!? I want to say that he came by himself (maybe not) and he kept his bike under the front pin box area. He was at the corner site.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

porthole

Retired
Duane, wasn't he in the Cyclone a couple of sites from us at that Goshen rally in'11?!? I want to say that he came by himself (maybe not) and he kept his bike under the front pin box area. He was at the corner site.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

That was him Jerry.
He came solo as from there he was heading out to a big truck event. From there I think back to HL to get the roof replaced. He left it at HL and then picked it up on his way to Sturgis.

BarneyFife

Since my insurance pays full value for a total loss the first five years, part of me would be elated if a tree split my 370C in half.