Hi to driver311 - members meeting members

jbeletti

Hi all,

Just wanted to say hey to a fellow member that I met at the Heartland factory last weekend.

While the Landmark factory guys looked over and fixed my LP system (had a leaky connection at the changeover valve) I went over to say hi to a guy hooking up to a new Landmark.

It was driver311 of this forum. It's always neat to meet fellow forum members.

Take it easy out there driver311 and keep on safely delivering Heartlands to happy customers of your dealer RVs For Less (.net)

Jim

BigBlue

BigBlue
Hi Jim
We met FireFlipper last week at Hickory Hollow Campgrounds, Utica, IL. It certainly was enjoyable to swap information about our Landmarks. He gave me some good tips about some problems I'm experiencing.
That's what this forum is all about, sharing information so we all can enjoy our Landmarks.
BigBlue

jbeletti

Big Blue,

That's cool. I want to get back down to Starved Rock if we can this year. How is that campground? Would you recommend it? We have only stayed at the state campground a mile or so down the road from the state park entrance. It was ok for the pop-up.

Take care,

Jim

BigBlue

BigBlue
Jim
Yes, I recommend it. It's fairly new, about 3 years old and they keep it up very well. They're expanding it another 10 acres. Call ahead to make reservations. They're pretty well booked every weekend. We've been here since May 9th and had to move once because our first site was in the middle of a club gettogether.
BigBlue

fireflipper

EX-Travel Bug
This is a open thanks to BigBlue, Custer State Park was great. Now in Montana headed to Canada. We made it to the factory and it took two days to make the repairs on the slideout, turns out the problem was from to many hands messing with the adjustments who did no know what they were doing. The factory called in the service man from the sllideout manufacuter, he replaced the gear packs and made the necassary adjustments. They now are quiet and work smooth as they should. Keep in touch and travel safe.

driver311

;) I was back at the factory today to pick up another new Landmark. It was a sold unit and had lots of extras. It looks great. The more I pick up the better the quality. Keep the good job up, ( to the factory ) and to Scott for all the help!!!! :)