Olevia LCD - Picture Quality...

billyk21

We have a 2008 BH 3370 that came with an Olevia 26" LCD. The TV in the bedroom and the extra TV I have that I use in the lower storage unit get great reception, but the Olevia reception is ok. I know the cable coming into the unit is ok because the other two TV's reception is great. Does anyone have any ideas so to why the reception at times is poor on the Olevia, or is just the TV it self.

Bill and Renee'
2008 Bighorn 3370
Canton, MI.

ChopperBill

Olevia seem to have pretty good ratings considering how inexpensive they are. Maybe you just got a bad one. :confused: Every time I get a new piece of electronics they are out of date by the time I get 'em figured out. :rolleyes:

Princess Kathleen

Check your antenna connection. We are in Elkhart at CRV and this is problem was on the list. Tom, the service tech, went to the roof and found a wire that waw split to install, but had no tape on the bare area, that had become corroded. Wow what a picture and excellent reception.

5catfam

If you have a long cabletv cable try connecting one end in bedroom and other to the Oleive TV, this will isolate weither it is the tv or a internal cable problem in trailer. My experance with the Oleiver TV is it has very good picture quality when it gets a good signal.

Probably a bad connection. There is a splitter behind basement tv hook-up, then another connection in frame under the entertainment slide, then, if you have cable modem, another splitter for that, then the connection to the wall plate. Lots of areas to check.