Moving

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
Well friends if you see a Sundance 3200 traveling to Sattler Texas, it will be for more than a side trip. Linda and I have decided to move from Tennessee to the little town of Sattler Texas. We will move our rig from Rockport on the 1st of March and set it up at Riverside Resort while we look for a house, or Condo. Linda's family is in Austin and My family is in NC and in their 80's. We will fly back to Tennessee and retrieve our stuff and return to Texas in March also. As they say in Tennessee" You'll come see us you hear".

dfk009

Best of luck on your new relocation! Now remember, if you buy a house, they are like a 5th wheel that there is always things to be done around on them. I don't regret moving with Carol from Missouri to Illinois, since most of my family is no longer in the "Show Me State". Still looking for that perfect Cardiology ANP job for Carol out by Byrd and Nathan. I thought we had something at Jim and Nancy's home town, but the package they offered Carol, fell way short. Hope that we get to cross paths again in travels with you.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome to Texas!

There's a saying heard from transplants here, "I may not be a native Texan, but I got here as quick as I could!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
The Tennessee folks hate to see ya'll go but understand the reasoning. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Miller0758

Well friends if you see a Sundance 3200 traveling to Sattler Texas, it will be for more than a side trip. Linda and I have decided to move from Tennessee to the little town of Sattler Texas. We will move our rig from Rockport on the 1st of March and set it up at Riverside Resort while we look for a house, or Condo. Linda's family is in Austin and My family is in NC and in their 80's. We will fly back to Tennessee and retrieve our stuff and return to Texas in March also. As they say in Tennessee" You'll come see us you hear".
Best of luck with everything. Nice area of the state.

scottyb

Welcome to Texas. You picked a beautiful area, near Canyon Lake. Is the resort on the Guadalupe River, below the dam? You need to check out nearby Gruene, TX, if you haven't already done so.

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
Greune is one of the reasons we love going there. We have family living in Austin and they used to have a house on the Guad. We spent many summers there. The campground is on 306 but not right on the guad. We will stay there until we find that special place. We have all the time in the world.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
The Texas 'Hill Country' is a beautiful area of Texas. We love visiting and staying in that area. Right now we are working in Kingsland (between Lake Buchanan and Marble Falls. The RV resort we are in is Rio Vista Resort and is on Lake LBJ. A great find tucked away in a corner of Kingsland. Congratulations on your move to Texas and a big HOWDY Partner!!!