New to the forum - Just bought a RW415

Ric_Flair

I'll take delivery this weekend. The family is very excited. I look forward to exchanging information with you all and contributing if I can.

jimtoo

Hi Ric-Flair,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

When you go for your new toy... be sure and do a very complete PDI. Check everything from top to bottom and front to back.. make sure everything operates and you can operate everything... from draining tanks to the TV's and everything in between. Take your time and try to stay in it at the dealers lot or close by for a day or so.

Enjoy the forum and your new toy.

Jim M

Ric_Flair

Thanks Jim. That's good advice. There will be a lot to inspect because this unit has every option that you can get. I imagine we'll be at the dealer most of the day.

jimtoo

Yep,,, it will be a long tiring day, lots to remember and check. Take notes and some folks take a video camera to record some things so they can check back just in case they have one of those brain things later on about how something works. :)

Jim M

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Ric Flair, welcome again to the forum and congrats on the Road Warrior. Please consider joining the Owners club and come to one of the upcoming rallies. The Canton rally might be a good one for you to come to.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland Family!! We are in East Texas as well! Give us a holler if you need anything!

Erika

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigjimt03

Hey Everyone,

I have just purchased a 2014 RW415 and I am also looking forward to exchanging my experiences with others on this forum.

Jimbo

jimtoo

Hey Everyone,

I have just purchased a 2014 RW415 and I am also looking forward to exchanging my experiences with others on this forum.

Jimbo

HI Jimbo,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

If you have questions, just ask, someone will help with an answer for you.

If you have not taken delivery,, when you do go for PDI, take your time and check top to bottom and front to rear. Make sure you can operate everything and everything operates like it should.

Let us know how it goes and check out the rallies that might be near and join us for some good fellowship and food.

Jim M