Cyclone 3100

kenn209

I see on the Heartland website a new floorplan, the 3100, I assume that might replace the 3010 or 3110? Does anyone have one these new floorplans? Looking at going to a TH in the near future. If you have one can you post some pics? Also no weights listed on the website, so maybe they aren't making these yet.

Okay I just realized I posted this in the wrong forum. Not sure how to move it.

Thanks

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
Proto jsut came off of line and we will be going into full production shortly. We should hopefully have pictures up in a couple weeks.

thanks,

AJ

kenn209

Thanks, nice to see a Brand rep on the forums. Wish the brand I have would participate on their forum board. Even though they have the same parent company.

Ladiver

AJ,

Still no pics? Was planning on ordering a 3110, but the 3100 might be just what we want (except the tub :))

Jeff

AJJONES

We just got a unit set up for the photo bay sould have some photo's ASAP (hopefully late next week).

Ladiver

Thanks AJ,

That sounds great. Do you know when dealers will be able to start ordering them? The wife and I were ready to order the 3110, but the 3100 looks like it has all the same features, just two feet shorter. That is a good thing for me!
Does the 3100 have w/d hookups in the garage like the 3110?

Thanks,

Jeff

AJJONES

Yes it does have washer / dryer hook ups in the garage. It is in the photo bay right now and we should have photo's up on the website by the end of the week. It is a new unit that is just getting released you will see it on more dealers lots very shortly.

We are also interested in the 3110. The open floor plan and open kitchen is nice. Also like that it is a tandem axle trailer. We are going to look at the 4100 this week just to see if it would be worth getting the bigger trailer. The king size bed would be nice along with the bigger bathroom. Would like to get any feed back from anyone who has either the 3110 or the 4100 and give me your thoughts on each.

Ladiver

AJ,
Still no pics??? I have a custom order lined up, just need to see pics before moving forward. The wife really wants to see the bathroom (HD Edition) and kitchen layout with single door fridge.

That is all that is holding us back right now,

Thanks,

Jeff

AJJONES

Sorry we should have up in next couple of days, sorry for delay. You can click on the 4018 Cyclone 360 view now however and it is the same floor plan with a 7.5' longer garage, however the interior is exactly the same.

Ladiver

Thanks AJ. I thought it would be. You don't have any pics of the bathroom, do you? If the coach is ordered with the standard single door fridge, will there be any storage no the right side of the fridge?

3110 kitchen.JPG

AJJONES

Sorry for late response, but yes if you go with the 8 cuft refer it comes with a pantry on the right side of the refer.

thanks,

AJ